Lovingly prepared, fresh, healthy cuisine served by a friendly, professional staff is the trademark of Full Moon Catering. The menus offer a full range of possibilities – down-home country barbecues and formal gourmet dinners. Fresh, natural ingredients (often organic) are the common thread throughout. Your dedicated Executive Chef is available to offer pairing advice and cake options.
Four hours of Open Bar including quality liquors, fine wines and microbrews.
event DESIGN & COORDINATION
Your dedicated Event Manager provides comprehensive event planning from initial consultation through "day of" coordination. Your Event Manager is available to assist with equipment rental, menu planning & vendor selection (florist, photographer, hair and make up, etc.). Attention is always given to the myriad details that ultimately help the occasion shine brightly.
- Event Design: Guided site visit and event design
- Wedding Tasting: Sample the wedding dinner you have selected and finalize your menu
- Professional Staff: Highly experienced Event Manager and Team of Servers and Bartenders
- Equipment & Set Up: Tables, chairs (including ceremony, cocktail hour & reception), linens, china, flatware and service ware
- Cocktail Hour: One hour Open Bar service, two passed hors d'oeuvres and one self service table
- Wedding Reception:
- Standard Dinner Menu: Buffet Dinner Service (includes china, flatware and linens)
- Beverage Service: Three hours of Open Bar Including alcohol/non-alcoholic, coffee, tea, etc.
The standard package fee is $115 per-person + 8% NYS Sales Tax & 18% Service Charge (with a 60 person minimum) plus a
flat rate venue rental fee of $5,000 + tax.
- Actual per person rates vary depending on guest count and level of services selected -
- Pricing does not include equipment rentals (tents, etc.) for events in excess of 70 -